At The Maitland Clinic the world-class surgical skill, advanced techniques, and all important artistry go without saying. What really makes The Maitland Clinic different is that we truly care about our patients’ experience and outcomes.
Not every hair loss sufferer is a candidate for hair transplant surgery and we only recommend surgery when we feel it is completely in the patient’s best interests.
The theme of care runs through the everything we do at The Maitland Clinic. Every member of our team is in the privileged position of influencing the outcomes of our procedures and they feel honoured to have the opportunity to help change people’s lives. The fact that The Maitland Clinic team cares so very much is a key ingredient in what creates our fantastic results and patient experiences.
• A highly personal service with Dr Edward Ball.
• All medical and surgical aspects of the procedure are performed by Dr Ball (no inappropriate delegation to unlicensed personnel – see ISHRS Consumer Alert).
• An unwavering ethical approach that focuses on your best interests at all times.
• An emphasis on naturalness over all else – meaning that your hair transplant can be undetectable and serve you for a lifetime.
• We guide you to consider the longterm impact of your decisions – meaning that we sometimes have to adjust your goals to ensure a result that can serve you for a lifetime.
• A team with expertise gained from the world’s most skilled and respected clinics from the UK, America and Canada.
* Required fields
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.